Off course you want to know stuff about the course. Here are the facts:
- The Down Under cableway was built in June 2010, by manufacturer Rixen
- The lake is 30 meters deep in the middle
- The cableway is 720 meter long and the cable runs 10 meters above the water
- It's a counterclockwise track with 5 turns in it
- The riders will ride at a speed of 30 km/h
- One run consists of going round once and hitting one final trick on the first kicker.
- A run will take about one minute and a half
- Riders get one 'lifeline': if they fall, they get another chance
- We've got five obstacles, check them out below
It's the slightly smaller sister of the Large Lenny. Medium Mirry has a great shape and a mean kick.
This 500 kg beast is the biggest kicker the riders can hit. Expect big tricks on this big obstacle.
Think transfers, spins into slides and sick combo's. Lots of risk will be taken on this freaky funbox.
Get creative on this obstacle. It's flat, reliable and lots of fun.
Last obstacle on the course. Hit it hard.